Monday, April 11, 2011

A rainy day...

Good Morning.
It's the holidays. And I managed to leave my Ipod in my locker on the last day of term. There-fore no Ipod for 2 weeks. Oh kill me now. And yeah, It's raining too. At least I have plently of books and english homework to keep me busy... Although now that I have mentioned my english homework, why haven't I've started it? But instead I'm writing to the internet (aka no one) about how I do have homework to finish. Oh my holidays are just terrific. Nah they aren't that bad. As my mum would say "think of all those young kids who are suffereing from hunger as we speak."
<-- I watched Kick Ass yesterday. I have to say I enjoyed it. Not the best but seriously does it matter when the movie is crap if Aaron Johnson is playing the geeky but sexy lead character?

I don't really know what this blog post is suppose to be about. I guess I'm just ranting on and on so I won't die of boredom. Speaking of boredom... When your bored, don't you love going on formspring? I must admit it's quite hilarious. Even not harrasing people but just simply reading the slutty bitch in your school's formspring. And enjoying every moment of it.

This week some time later, I will write another blog post. Lets just hope it's not as shitty as this one, ey?

LOVE MAYRUM

1 comment:

  1. There are people out there reading your blog, People such as myself. You should put the link to your formspring up! :)

    ReplyDelete