Monday, April 11, 2011

The GUMBOOT


Hello readers! Welcome to my blog. Last year I wrote about basically... what I liked and found interesting. And... Well I'm still going to do that. Hope you don't mind. So it's been about 4 or 5 months since I've last blogged. Don't worry I'm not one of those people... You know... "Oh I have just been so busy with my spectacular life, I didn't have enough time". Honestly, I'm just a lazy and boring person who has nothing worth writing about. I will try my best to keep this blog updated constantly. But I promise nothing!

Today, I am going to share with you the amazing-ness of gumboots.
Their great for the rain. Why ruin a nice pair of shoes? When gumboots can be fashionable plus water-proof?
If you wear them with the right things then you will be comfortable and attractive at the same time. And you even don't have to worry about getting your shoes wrecked! If you love attending festivals, then gumboots are right for you! If your thinking in your head "Um... Who wears gumboots for looks? I wear gumboots for gardening. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them." Trust me, I'm not crazy. Just go to your local target and buy a pair. Their cheap too. If you still think I'm silly for even suggesting gumboots, then take a look at these photographs of stylish people wearing freaking gumboots!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love rum x

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahah, Mayrum. Of course u wrote about gumboots!!

    ReplyDelete