Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reading Challenge

Hello again readers. First day of winter, how exciting? Although my favourite season is autumn.

line Pictures, Images and Photos


Today my friend Allegra and I have deicided to try and read at least 15 books by the end of this month. Which is pretty hard for us considering we don't do much of the reading... So this mean we have to finish a book every second day! My other friend Jelly read 16 books last month, can't be that hard...

Its the first day today and I nearly finshed reading this book called 'its yr Life' and yes it is spelt like 'yr' and yes it does mean 'your'. Its a good book and hilarious too at the start. I would definetly reccomend it. Heres the start of the blurb:

Sim's from Byron Bay. Milla lives in Hollywood. Sim's in a foster home and dumpster-dives for food. Milla lives in a mansion with her celebrity parents. When they're forced to email eachother for an assingment, it's doomed to fail. So why haven't they stopped? Secrets...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See you later
rum
xx.

3 comments:

  1. Well we can beat her for sure :) Hahaha why dont we try 17? I reckon we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg 17 , are you for serious leg ? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omhm i am so serious, lol jk its camille, write a blog about me or die

    ReplyDelete