Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bands that need to be known

Hey guys, I haven't done a blog post for a while, sorry! I'd like to think its because I've been so busy but the truth is I didn't have anything to write about. And today at home not at school (report writing day) I have realised I actually have a lot to write about. I haven't chosen The 'thing' of the Week nor Person of the Month. But stuff person of the month, I'm deciding not to have a Person of the Month. I haven't chosen my 'thing' of the Week just yet. Still thinking about it.

Tommorow I might be taking my camera with me to school and take a few photographs of student's outfits and make a blog post about it. (Just a thought). Ok so I'm blabbering on and on. Lets get to what I wanted to talk about.

Bands that need to be known. Well there are a few bands that are great musicians but aren't that popular. I don't think they mind though. However I do think you need to check out them out:

Wherewolves - A Brisbane Australian band. This is a video I made with Wherewolves pictures from their myspace and the music is their song Hey Tiger, which is from their latest album.
 

Yves Klein Blue - Another amazing Australian band.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 Their song "Polka" is probably their most famous song, especially because it was on the Mitusbishi Lancer ad. Heres the ad:




See you later
rum

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment