Sunday, July 25, 2010

John Green

Hey dudes and dudettes! I think you should know that its my birthday in a week :) How exciting, I'm turning 14. And soon I'd be able to get a job, finally. Ok so this blog post is about John Green, you may or not of heard of him. His an American author who writes young adult fiction books and a youtube vlogger. Some of his most famous books are Paper Towns, Looking For Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines. His first book he had written was Looking For Alaska which was inspired by his time at Indian Springs School. On April 30 2009, Paper Towns was awarded the 2009 Edgar Award for Best Young Adult Novel. John Green also collaborated on a book with young adult authors Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle called Let It Snow. The book reached number 10 on the New York Times bestseller list for paperback children's books. I have read Looking For Alaska and Paper Towns. Their both amazing books and are probably one of my favourties. I think Looking For Alaska is slightly better though, I absolutely think you should check his books out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is John Green:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
See you later
rum
x

No comments:

Post a Comment